Near is looking for a Vice President for our new product – CARBON. CARBON is Near’s data enrichment product providing real-world insights on consumers to large Enterprises. It is the fastest-growing product in our portfolio and is currently being used by organizations across categories such as retail, CPG, Insurance and Telecom. CARBON is built on Near’s proprietary identity graph and provides intelligence on over 1.6 billion consumers across the globe.
This role provides an opportunity to work closely with the Executive team at one of the fastest-growing Enterprise SaaS companies. Near’s flagship SaaS product Allspark is being used by customers in over 20 countries globally. With the launch of CARBON, our ambition is to make intelligence on people and places readily available to businesses to help them understand and make better-informed decisions.
We are looking for someone who could take responsibility for this startup within a startup. The role would require working closely with cross-functional teams while also laying down the product roadmap. We are a true startup. Hence, the role would require dealing with chaos and ambiguity – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Lay down the vision and charter for CARBON; institutionalize with key stakeholders in the organization.
- Work closely with Channel, Inside sales and Direct sales teams in Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Drive adoption of CARBON in key identified customer categories to gain rapid market share in the first 180 days.
- Work with data science, engineering and partnerships teams to identify new customer categories for Product-Market Fit.
- Work with Sales to build case studies and references by vertical.
- Leverage product marketing to organize category-focused Webinars for demand generation.
- Build out a product roadmap including data acquisition strategy to scale product adoption across multiple geographies and categories.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or MBA from a premium institute.
- 12+ years of experience in Technology/Media/Consumer Internet; 7+ years in product Industry.
- Experience in working cross-border or working in global organizations.
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS/Big Data/TMT industry is ideal.
- Strong leadership skills including vision-setting, and cross-functional communication.
- Will require frequent International travel.