This role is an opportunity to build a new category for an exciting startup at the cutting edge of data and cloud. Near’s suite of products help organizations understand their customers better, act on the insights and measure the effectiveness of the activation channels.
The BD Team is responsible for selling Near’s data solutions which provide insights at both People and Places level, to Enterprises. As VP of Business Development, you will drive enterprise sales and partnership activities by onboarding new customers to Near’s data products. This will require you to work closely with the field sales and inside sales teams, as well as product and marketing teams. The scope of this role would include Western Europe, Australia/New Zealand, Japan, South East Asia, India and Middle East.
We’re looking for someone who can build and scale our Enterprise GTM & operations. You will be part of one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven. Having prior experience of building businesses at startups is a huge plus.
- Market mapping potential customers across retail, banking, insurance, automotive and other potential & relevant verticals.
- Pitching and closing multi-year licensing agreements with new customers in focus verticals.
- Working on GTM strategies, collaborating with Near’s enterprise channels and field teams in markets.
- Farming of existing customers to increase monthly spends with Near.
- Building awareness of Near’s data and capabilities in research, measurement and deriving insights.
- Working closely with Near’s Senior Leadership team on strategy & planning for ANZ, SEA, JPN, EUR, IND/ME.
Skills and Requirements
- 12+ Years of experience (5+ years of enterprise data selling to APAC/EU Brands).
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or MBA from a premium institute.
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS/Enterprise/Marketing Cloud Sales.
- Experience in working cross-border or working in global organizations.
- Strong leadership skills including vision-setting, and cross-functional communication.
- Will require International travel.