Near is looking for a skilled Motion Graphic Designer who is well versed in Adobe After Effects. Knowledge of AE scripts and popular AE plugins is a plus. She/he will be responsible for ideating and developing, engaging on-brand visuals for varied media.
You will be part of one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Creatively use visual design or video to communicate an idea concept or story.
- Collaborate with the business and marketing teams to come up with a workable design.
- Conceptualize custom graphics based on requirements that convey the ideas creatively across digital platforms.
- Testing graphics across various media platforms.
- Have the willingness to go beyond key responsibilities and undertake additional tasks to support the business and marketing teams.
- Video production, including the operation of cameras and lighting (if required) and video editing.
- Photography ranging from documenting events.
- Create storyboards for shot direction.
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced environment.
- A track record in using high-end digital skills and working with interactive media software, which includes graphic design and video editing. (please share a showreel/portfolio)
- Able to write or use basic AE expressions.
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experience using Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and Adobe Animate will be appreciated.
- Able to prioritize tasks and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Have an eye for detail and aesthetics.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.