The Strategic Sales Lead will be responsible to drive revenues for Near’s flagship product, Allspark. Allspark gives brands and agencies instant access to advanced audience curation & marketing capabilities. The role will involve leading, managing and developing strategies to grow revenue and build strong relationships for repeat business.
We are looking for a sales superstar with a hunter mentality. This role provides an opportunity to expand the market for an exciting organization operating at the intersection of mobile and big data. South East Asia is a very exciting market for Near, and Near’s unique strength to leverage user data to disrupt the marketing ecosystem and key learnings from other markets would be a game changer.
Headquartered in Singapore, we are a global and vibrant start-up having offices spread across San Francisco, New York, India, Tokyo, London and Sydney. In this highly disruptive and rapidly evolving field, you will be amidst dynamic & disruptive ideas – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Responsible for quarterly revenue goals.
- Market mapping of potential customers across agencies, trading desks & programmatic platforms.
- Pitching and closing campaigns and commercial agreements.
- Driving adoption of Allspark among existing & new customers to increase month on month spends.
- Build awareness of location data and possibilities in research, measurement and deriving insights.
- Work closely with the Near’s global team on strategy & planning.
Skills and Requirements
- BA/Master’s degree in marketing, business administration, or relevant field; MBA a plus.
- Must have managed revenue targets in previous role.
- Prior experience selling to brands and agency teams.
- Total 4-5 years of experience, out of which at Least 3+ years in digital media/mobile sales in SEA.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisation skills with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Big Data/Mobile/Digital Media/Advertising Sales industry is ideal.