Near is seeking a highly motivated customer-facing team player with a passion for storytelling, sales enablement, and data-driven marketing excellence. Your primary focus is to craft compelling stories for Near’s sales, marketing and product teams.
This is a highly cross-functional and strategic role that will require you to shepherd Near’s solutions through our go-to-market process while customer engagement across markets. In addition, you will drive key customer stories that help position Near’s solutions in markets across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have experience marketing SaaS products or enterprise technology across multiple customer segments and will be responsible for driving customer actions down the funnel.
- Develop and execute partner marketing programs across markets to help partners drive revenue growth through new and existing business.
- Support strategic partners in their markets to drive product advocacy through customers, especially by doing customer events in each market.
- Identify avenues for growth via customer engagements and closely working with the sales and product teams.
- Own sales enablement and product training and be in charge of converting product prospects to customers.
- Act as a conduit between product and sales teams; create and drive product education through customer collateral including eBooks, case studies, infographics, storytelling presentations, solution briefs, videos, product guides and blogs.
- Train & educate internal and external stakeholders as the subject matter expert for a solution, technology, or customer segment.
- Own execution of product launch plans for new products, working closely with product, sales, support, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Stay updated with market intelligence and the competitive landscape to ensure the team can communicate key product differentiators.
- Spokesperson for the analyst relations channel for the product to drive recognition.
Skills and Requirements
- Prior experience in the global MarTech/Data/SaaS industry.
- Strong Experience in product marketing with partner marketing, product positioning and go-to-market experience.
- Demonstrated success in growing B2B products.
- Excellent verbal, written, storytelling and presentation skills.
- Experience with international clients/stakeholders is mandatory.
- Excited by software products and can talk comfortably about how they work.
- Understanding of data and how to use it to make informed decisions.
- Experience working with partners and conducting customer events in international events.
- 6-9 years of experience in Product Marketing, preferably SaaS.
- MBA Preferred.
- Experience in SaaS/ Marketing Technology/Data preferred.
- Open to International Travel.