Near is looking for a Product Analyst to join our team as we scale globally. You will be a key member of the product team and will be responsible for delivering critical product -driven insights across the organization.
You will get the opportunity to participate in new feature rollout and product updates across geographies & with different products. You will be the go-to person for actionable data and insights and will have to collaborate with different teams - Business, Engineering, Data Science, Analytics.
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
- Measuring product performance:
- Defining and tracking success metrics for the features/product.
- Understanding how users interact with the product.
- Tracking performance of new product releases and measure success.
- Identifying new levers to improve key metrics.
- New feature release/ product updates:
- Support in fulfilling Product and Engineering requirements.
- Support in testing new features/ product updates.
- Develop A/B tests and measure results.
- Inform, influence, support and execute product decisions and product launches.
- Managing support tickets:
- Provide production support and root cause analysis for repeated issue failures.
- Continuous improvements:
- Finding redundancies & potential automation opportunities.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
- New product feature research.
- Competitive research.
Skills and Requirements
- You should hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in B.Tech/M.Tech.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience as a Product analyst.
- Proficiency in SQL, and Excel (Python is a plus).
- Innovative mindset and strong ability to solve analytical and algorithmic problems.
- Data driven decision maker and first principles thinker.
- Zeal to find actionable insights out of raw data.
- Adept at data visualization and presentation.
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations.
- Ability to work independently with various stakeholders/partners and a strong team player.