This role provides an opportunity to be a part of the Near Data Engineering team. You will have the chance to make your hands dirty by working on cutting edge tech stack, and leverage your skills and toolset to help us build an awesome product.
- Understanding business requirements - working with various stakeholders.
- Designing and implementing our data processing pipelines for different kinds of data sources, formats and content for the Near Platform.
- Developing techniques to analyse and enhance both structured and unstructured data.
- Participate in product design and development activities supporting Near’s suite of location intelligence products.
- Must have worked with distributed data processing frameworks - Apache Spark, Apache Flink or Hadoop.
- Expert in Core Java. Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of frameworks & distributed systems, good at algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- In depth understanding of big data technologies and NoSql databases (Kafka, HBase, Spark, Cassandra, MongoDb etc).
- Preferably to have worked with microservices.
- We are looking for an engineer with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Overall 2-4 years of experience with at least minimum 2 years working experience on any Data driven company/platform.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisation skills with a detail-oriented attitude.
- Passion for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.