Near is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team as we scale globally. You will be a key member of the Analytics & Research team, delivering critical data-driven insights across the organization as well as to partners.
Your responsibilities will include extracting data from various sources, interpreting and analysing it to deliver actionable insights. You will also be responsible for presenting it in an appealing manner to enable effective data-driven decision-making through reporting, analysis, and optimization.
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
- Undertake analytics tasks and complete it within the set deadlines.
- Use your understanding of different data sources and employ it for the best use cases.
- Optimize code for maximum efficiency.
- Collaborate with product managers and suggest appropriate solutions for analytics deliverables.
- Build solutions for users and customers based on feedback.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative data into insights that deepen our understanding of our product performance and user behaviour.
- Support cross functional teams with data reports and insights on data.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and skills.
Skills and Requirements
- You should hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in B.Tech/M.Tech.
- Should have 2-5 Years of relevant BI/reporting experience in SQL/Python.
- Should be self-driven and passionate about all things data.
- Should be adept at understanding business requirements and translating them into code.
- Expertise in analyzing data and querying authoring.
- Experience in structured analysis and query optimization in SQL.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies and any Data Visualization tools will be a big plus.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organizational skills with an eye for detail.