Smartphones, smart homes, and the “Internet of Things” generate massive amounts of data and Near’s unique strength to process and leverage this data is already disrupting the marketing and BI ecosystem globally.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager for Near’s US market, where s/he will be responsible to manage our Enterprise clients - drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across the portfolio. S/he will liaise with Sales, Engineering and Product teams to uncover new ways to make Near’s solution/CARBON an integral part of customers’ business, and improve the product.
We’re a fast-growing technology company, therefore, the role requires dealing with chaos and ambiguity – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for inputs across all key decisions.
- Responsible for revenue generated from assigned customers
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Provide insights and winning strategies to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of boosting revenue
- Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Near advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Build a deep understanding of the Near platform and the CARBON product
- Work with Product and Engineering team to troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Build a strong relationship with the customer at all levels
- 7 to 12 years of experience in a customer facing and management role, preferably with a SaaS company in the Business Intelligence/MarTech/Big Data industry
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Results-driven, with a bias for speed and action
- Empathetic and proactive, and has a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Comfortable to work in a start-up, and have the ability to move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a Technical field) or higher